- Desklamp is an unobtrusive lightbox that’s certified to the Medical Device directive and delivers the standard 10,000lux at 22cm.
- Bright light is proven to be an effective treatment for SAD and using Desklamp every day over the autumn and winter will make a big difference to symptoms such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
- Desklamp is the obvious choice for use at work; it looks like a ‘normal’ light so no-one need know that you’re getting light therapy at your desk. The high-contrast light is also great for reading and task lighting.
- The LEDs used in Desklamp have extra light output in the blue part of the spectrum that’s known to be particularly effective at regulating circadian rhythms. Touch-control lighting offers four light levels making it a versatile light therapy option.
- The diffuser is also removable. With it off, recommended treatment time is just 30 minutes; or leave it on for softer spread of light and use it for around 60 minutes. There’s no harm in having Desklamp switched on all day; alternatively, if you’re away from your desk you can make up the time by dipping in throughout the day.
- Just as sunlight naturally makes you feel good, getting extra bright light when you’re stuck indoors is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you to feel more awake.
- Desklamp is covered by a 3-year warranty.
- 30 mins use (with diffuser off)
- 2,500lux at 50cm
- Flexible neck
- Touch-control lighting
- Excellent light for reading and tasks
- 96 blue-enriched white LEDs
- Height 55cm, Head 29 x 14cm, Base 20 x 20cm
- 3-year warranty